Sunday, November 21, 2010

Devine Health

My passion is for "Devine Health."  Spiritually, emotonally, and physically.  It is also my passion to encourage you to desire devine health.  I'm hoping this blog will encourage you to rise to the next level, and be motivated to become healthy in every way.  We need to be the best we can be for our King.
I went through a few years of severe depression.  Many things attributed to the depression....  One loss after another.  I developed some negative ways of coping.  Which I'm glad to say I have been delivered from.
It is my mission to become (it's an every day battle) HEALTHY in everyway.  Spiritually, physically, and emotionally. 
Everything you do, do it as unto the Lord.  He will reward you.
The  key is to stay focused, and remember to do everything as unto the Lord.  Expose yourself to things that inspire you.  .
spend time each day in prayer(praying in the spirit) and the word of God. Reading the word of God inspires me to be a better person.  As we obey his word the blessings follow.  Forgive those who have hurt you.  Unforgiveness and bitterness will destroy your health. 
Listen to what God has to say to you, then OBEY.
Reading about exercise, and healthy diets help keep me inspired.  Get at least 15 minutes of exercise everyday.  I try to do 1 hour at least 4 x week. 
 Find something you enjoy.  And find a partner to keep you accountable.   I recently started water aerobics.  I didn't think I would like it.  But I LOVE it! 
 My husband and I bike ride,  go on hikes, and  go for walks together.
Think about everything you put in your mouth.  Ask yourself is this going to help me accomplish my goal?
Educate yourself on healthy diets.
avoid fast food,  sugar,  white things (white flower, white rice, white pasta)
eat as natural as you can.
If you mess up, don't throw in the towel.  Pick yourself up, and start over.  It's an everyday battle.  Don't give in....keep on fighting!

No comments: