Saturday, November 20, 2010

My all time favorite scripture....Proverbs 3:5 " Trust in the Lord with all your heart, don't lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and He will direct your path." 
There have been times in this journey called life that I have gone through things that I didn't see any way out.  I was gripped with fear.  The only peace I had was to meditate on that scripture.  When the paralysing fear would hit me, I would fall to my knees, cry out to God and meditate on that scripture. 
If you could only memorize one scripture, I recommend you memorize Proverbs 3:5.
 Without faith it is imposible to please God.  He is pleased when we put our faith in His word.  If He spoke it, it's true.  You can have peace knowing  if you Trust in the Lord with all of your heart (don't worry.  Give it to God.) don't lean on your own understanding (his ways are above our ways, and His thoughts above our thoughts) in all your ways acknowledge him (obey what His word says to do...seek him, pray, read the word, and obey) He will direct your path. (He knows what is the best path for you).  All things work together for GOOD for those who love the Lord.  (those who are seeking him, and trusting him).  ALL THINGS.  Even though they may seem bad.  You may see no way out.  He will make a way, IF you put your trust in Him.

No comments: