Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010

My motto for 2010 was to have "devine health" in every area of my life.  Spiritually, emotionally, and physically.  And to encourage other women to do the same.  I know I have improved in many areas.  I feel good about that.  I hope I have encouraged someone else to do the same.
Spiritually...I am in a much better place.  I have learned to Trust the Lord more than I did the previous year.  I've placed my fears and insecurities in his hands.  Emotionally....I have placed my pain in His hands, and (almost) mastered giving him those negative voices that still pop up in my head from time to time.  Physically....I have laid some bad habits down, started water aerobics, cut way back on binge eating.  I feel alot better about myself.  I've lost some weight, and toned up....and I feel better!
All in all, 2010 was a year of great growth for me.  I hope it was for you also.  : )

No comments: