Tuesday, August 31, 2010



Heroes


JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR who turned my life around 30 years ago. He said he would never leave me nor forsake me, and he hasn't. MY DAD, who loved me unconditionally. He was more concerned with my happiness than his own. I love you and miss you. RiP. MY AMAZING HUSBAND, who has stuck by me through thick and thin. I am so proud of how much you've grown, and all you've accomplished. Thank you for loving me. MY THREE SONS, who I love with all of my heart. Each one of you are amazingly talented in your own unique way.  I am so proud of each of you.  You will always be my babies! My 2 beautiful daughter in laws. I couldn't have picked you better myself. You were truely sent from God!






Read more: http://www.myspace.com/548201942#ixzz0yCFZVEgq


No comments: