Saturday, June 4, 2011

God is faithful. There have been very dark times I've walked through, when I wondered if He was there. If He had given up on me. I would cry out in my darkness, Lord please help. Take the pain away. I just want to die. I can't take this pain anymore. When I heard him gently whisper, Dana, give me the pain. Give it to me. Cast your cares on me. My yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Trust me with it. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My ways are not your ways. My thoughts are not yours. My ways are so much higher than your ways. Trust me. Have I ever left you? There will be suffering in this life. But I go to prePare a place for you. He that endures to the end, will be saved. My grace is sufficient for you. You are an overcomes. You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. Pick up your cross and follow me. I know the plans I have for you. I have great things in store for you. Only believe. The latter days shall be greater than the former. I will give you beauty for ashes. I will give you seven times back what the enemy has stollen. Trust in the lord with all of your heart, don't lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord. Trust me. I will lead you, and guide you. Follow me. When you cryy unto me, then will your enemies turn back. Forgive those who have betrayed you, and hurt you. I have also been betrayed and hurt. Forgive. It's not an option it's a commandment.

No comments: