Monday, June 6, 2011

I am really going to have to work hard this week to fit my workout in. I am sowing kindness into a friends life. I am taking my friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer to her radiation appointment. It's good to invest in other peoples lives. Sow seeds of kindness, and you will reap a harvest of kindness. But, I am going to make sure I make an effort to do my workout when I get home, and the days I don't take her. I am determined to keep this up. I will be stronger, and more tone. I will drop a couple of sizes. I will be healthier, and have more self confidence. I will be motivated to eat healthier,  therefore feeling better, with more energy, and a better outlook on life. I will stay positive, when negative thougts try to take me over. I will be active everyday. Hike, ride bikes, walk, swim, do my cd workout with step and weights. Read fitness articles and stay motivated. I'm getting older, but healthier than ever. Fighting gravity. Push, push, push!

No comments: