Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been quite a while since I've blogged. Today I am very thankful for everything in my life. The good and the bad. All things work together for good for those who love the lord, and are called according to his purpose. I feel especially blessed because I am finally seeing things turn around in one of my son's life. He has suffered so much (and you mothers know how hard it is to watch one of our children suffer). But I have been praying and believing God for years~and finally things are really beginning to turn around for him. It's a miracle!
I have been working diligently on health. Healthy mind, body, and spirit. Working out on a regular basis, eating healthier, praying, seeking God. I feel healed in all areas of my life. My marriage HAS been restored. God has been GOOD!
This has been a three year journey. WOW! I know I haven't reached my final destination, but oh how I've grown! Through spending time in His presense, and being willing to listen and obey His voice.

No comments: