Monday, October 25, 2010

"Full Circle"


.by Peggy Lee on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 9:14pm.A word for my FB friends: I've been spending time with the Lord and I feel strongly that there is something He wants me to share with you.







I believe the Lord has told me that we have entered into and will be in, from now until the end of the year, a season of "full circle". That there will be things in our lives such as jobs, etc., that will be "ending" -- in one form or another because they must, in order for God to bring forth the new things He has for us.







I feel He wants us to know that if and when these endings come, not to be too upset, because He is allowing this situation for His perfect will in our lives to be accomplished. He spoke this to me personally first, so I'm hestitant to post this, but then I truly felt He said for me to share it, so that many of you will be prepared for this same "full circle" season.







Please don't be fearful in anyway, but just aware.....and confident that the Lord loves us very much and ALWAYS has our best interest at heart. As my precious niece Brielle always says, "it's all good" -- and it is, I promise! God has a plan and it's NEVER exactly what WE would have planned--because it's ultimately SO MUCH BETTER! Great things are ahead -- just get through this to the other side!



.

No comments: