Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If you are going through a hard time remember nothing can ever come your way that hasn't first gone through God's throne.  And if he allows it to come your way, it is with great purpose.  He loves you, and knows exactly what you need to become the person he has purposed you to be. 
Things could always be worse.  Be thankful for what God has done for you.  Be thankful for all that you have.  Make a list of the many blessings in your life.  Focus on what you have, not on what you don't have yet.  Trust in the lord with all your heart, and don't lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths.
 God wants to bless you.  Put your faith in him.  Seek him with all of your heart.  He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek him.  He is a rewarder I said.  He wants to reward you.  Obey him.  He will reward obediance.  If you don't know what he wants you to do, read his word and find out.
 When I am going through a hard time I start thanking God.  I thank him for all that he has done in my life, and all that he is doing.  And I thank him for what I believe he is going to do, as if he has already done it.  Because certain things he has promised he would do if we follow him.  So I believe he is doing those things.  That is faith.  Without faith it is imposible to please God.  If we want the reward, we must please him.
Remember, God wants to bless you.  We are his children.  Do you get pleasure out of blessing your children?  He get's pleasure out of blessing his children.  Do you want to bless your children when they are misbehaving?  Or is it easier to bless an obediant child?
We have so much to be thankful for everyday.  Don't forget to thank him everyday for all of your many blessings.  Name them.  Don't focus on what you don't have yet. 
If you have your health.....Thank Him.  If you have a job....Thank Him.....etc..  It all comes from Him.

Thank you Lord for my health...thank you for my family....thank you for my husband...thank you for the job you are going to give me...( I know you have always taken care of me).  Thank you for my husbands job.  Thank you for our home.  Thank you for the joy of my granddaughter.  Thank you for our home.  Thank you for cars.  Thank you for the clothes on my back.  Thank you for peace.  Thank you for healing... Thank you for restoration.  Thank you for Joshua's job.  Thank you for wonderful daughter in laws.  Thank you that my boys are doing well.  thank you for protection.  thank you for being concerned with every area of my life.  Thank you that I am much more precious to you than the sparrow....yet you know when one sparrow falls to the ground.  Thank you that the hairs on my head are numbered, and that you will perfect that which concerns me.  Thank you for leading me and guiding me.  Thank you for a good church.  Thank you for baby Anabelle, who has brought us so much Joy!  Your timing is perfect.  I put all my trust in you.  You have never let me down.  You have done many miracles in my life.  You always come through, just in time.  You are an amazing God.  I praise you, and worship you.  Draw me closer to you, I want to do your will.  Help me to be obediant.  Help me to love my enemies.  Help me to bless those who curse me.  Not just those who bless me.  Help me to please you!  Help me to do what you have called me to do.  Help me NOT to want to do things my own way...help me to remember to seek you, and follow you Lord.

No comments: